Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A lot going on around here...


For January we have a lot going on around our house. Exciting things so all smiles around here.

To start off, most people already know but we finally announced that we will be welcoming another bundle of joy this July! We are overly joyed and feeling blessed. As you can see below, Easton is just as excited as well. Actually to be truthful, he has no clue what is in store for him in about 6 months! ;)





The next big thing going on in our house is our BIG BOY is truly becoming a big boy. He is sleeping in a toddler bed. Kinda sorta, we took the side off the crib so he can get right out on his own. We put up the small side bar that is there to help him not fall out, but I have news for you, it doesn't work! Poor Easton feel out of the bed in the middle of the night, right on to the hard wood floor! He was pretty scared, and I guess I would be too if I feel off the bed in dead sleep on to any floor! He was a trooper and went right back to sleep! We thought this would be quite the process with Easton, because anyone who knows him, knows he isn't one to sit still or listen to directions to well. However we have been pleasantly surprised. He has been doing awesome, and we have no issues with naps or bedtime. So after we do this for a bit of time, he is going to get his real big boy bed and new bedding! No more nursery stuff for this man! :) Tears and Joy all at the same time.




Next big thing is that of course the NINERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been such a fun time for my family. Drake is totally overworked and loving every minute of it. Things are a bit crazy, but all exciting. We leave next Thursday and can't wait to celebrate in NOLA next weekend. We hope that we are celebrating a big win, but either way I will say that I am very blessed to be along for the ride during this exciting time for the niners, and could not be more happy for my husband who has been in sports for a while, and this will be one of the most memorable moments of his career and I am so lucky that I am able to join in on the fun! Thank you Niners for making it all possible!


**** No picture for this one, remember I am superstitious and I can't wear or post any niners stuff or we might not win and I don't want to be to be blame for losing the superbowl! :) ****



Hope everyone is having a great January!

No comments:

Post a Comment