Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lots of Showers...


While I am here in Texas, I am getting to be apart of lots of wedding festivities. This weekend I headed to Dallas and helped with one of my friends wedding showers! It was so much fun to see friends and celebrate Heidi's upcoming special day!

Then I came home to attend Troy's Stock the Garage Shower! It was fun to be with family and friends. There was a contest to see who dressed most likely they were working in the garage! So I dressed Easty boy up. He had tool box set, but sadly is confused on how to use it! :) Super happy the Troy got lots of handy man stuff, at least we have one man in the family that knows how to fix something because it's not my Dad or Drake! ;)

Heidi's Shower..






Then I headed the next day to Troy's stock the Garage shower! They asked you to dress up for it, so Easton dressed like he was a tool man! :)







Can't wait for all these weddings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment