Saturday, January 26, 2013

The start of Confessions..



So I am stealing this from another blog that I read, but this mom often blogs about the things that mom's often don't tell or say about parenting because with these confessions they might not be getting the " Mom or Wife of the Year award'. I have enjoyed reading them because 9 times out of 10 they sound just like my life! :)

So here are my January Confessions for you:

1) Easton has peed on my bath mat right outside the shower multiple times as he is getting in the shower for shower time and well I have done not one thing about it! I just leave it there knowing that he will pee on it again! Gross I know, but I don't want to wash the mat everyday!

2) Last month I was running low on "healthy" food for Easton and opted to give Easton Frito's since it is made of corn, and sure did count it as his vegetable for the night! And on that note, I don't always make sure he has a vegetable, this was just like the 5th night in a row that he had not had one! :)

3) I have only gotten dress 2 days since I have been back home from my parents. I have been home since last Tuesday! Workout clothes really are cute these days!

4) I am addicted to online shopping. Half the stores have my cc stored to their records, so I don't even have to get off the couch to get my cc. Free shipping doesn't make things better, I just keep clicking the purchase button! I spent all last weekend online, but it made me so happy this week when I kept getting packages on the front steps. The poor UPS man is wondering why I can't have them all delivered on the same day, so he can stop coming daily! And the poor bank is wondering where all the money is going.

5) I used my straightener today to iron my shirt! I was to lazy to get the whole iron and ironing board out. I am sure you know how well that turned out. I still wore the shirt!

6) Last week, I really needed a Starbucks. So I loaded up Easton and Chloe and we proceeded to drive past 4 Starbucks to get to the one with a drive thru, just because I am lazy!

So I might not be getting the Mom of the Year award this month, but hey who is perfect! Not me.. I don't think Easty Boy noticed my mishaps!


1 comment:

  1. i love this!! we all have "confessions" that we don't share on our blog... mommy or wife or just girl. glad you share - they're pretty funny. haha. regardless, i'm sure that drake and easton would still give you the wife and mom of the year award!!

    ReplyDelete