Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Randi's Bachelorette


While I was in Texas I also got to go to my sister's Bachelorette party. It was lots of fun and turned out perfect! She wasn't feeling to good on Sunday and Monday, so I am going to call the weekend a success! :)

We went to Ft. Worth for the weekend. We had a pole dancing party on Saturday, and I must say I was very nervous about this, but it is well worth going to! The lady that lead the party, made me laugh so hard! She was a hot mess!

Then Saturday Night we went to dinner and to Billy Bob's. Yes, that is right the party was in Texas, where else do you find a place called Billy Bob's! I had lots of fun, but planning can be stressful, so happy it all turned out good!

She is ready! :) 




Water bottles for the road trip! 

A toast to start the the weekend off before we got on the road! 

Snack bag for the road, a girl has got to eat! :) 

Toasting! 

Dance party! I told you the girl would make you laugh! 

Best two dancers in the class! :)  

Shower part all set up! 

Cups for the weekend! 

All ready for the night! 

Mom came to the shower! 

She is all set in this department! 

Lots of great girls to spend the weekend with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment