Tuesday, September 17, 2013

McCoy Boy is 2 months old...


Where is time going.. my baby boy is 2 months old today! I didn't think it was possible to love another boy as much as I loved Easton, but it is!!! How I am not quite sure, but each day I fall more and more in love with Mr. McCoy! He is such an easy going baby, and is for sure going to be my mama's boy! He loves cuddling with me! I am enjoying this time because this time, I know how quickly it will pass and he will be off and running!

McCoy is an awesome sleeper! Takes his naps right on que, and is sleeping through the night! Last night was 7:30 - 7 ! :) No wonder I keep falling in love with him! 

He is starting to smile, but you have to pay attention because he is only going to smile for you for a few seconds and then he is just going to look at you like your stupid for still singing songs really close to his face!

Easton is still Easton, a pain in my you know what! However, he is getting way to smart for my own good!






No comments:

Post a Comment