Sunday, September 8, 2013

Blog Award...


Life has been a bit crazy lately, and lots of work has been going on with out much reward coming from it, till... I got this sweet award!  Lacey over at The Meads nominated me for this award! I feel honored because her blogging knowledge and ability far surpasses mine! :)  This award is given by peers to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules of the award are:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions asked by the nominator
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate for the award
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees of the award

Here are the my answer to the questions I was asked:

1. What is your favorite city in the USA and why?
This won't come to a surprise to many of you,
 
DALLAS!!!
We have great friends in Dallas, family close by and we can afford a house that we want there! :)
 
2. What is something on your bucket list?
Funny that you ask, I have a bucket list going as we speak! Here is my list.. and most recently I have knocked off jumping in the lake at Tahoe and stomping grapes! :)

 
 
 
3. What is your favorite blog post that you've published? (Link to it so we can read it!)
 
My favorite post doesn't even have one picture, can you believe it! I normally post, just so I can add pictures that I have taken with my camera, that I am in love with. But this post is my favorite for two reasons. When I wrote it, it really was therapy for me, and it helped me calm down and look at the funny parts of our move  and secondly, I love it because it docments the beginning of our crazy time that we have had out in San Jose.. which is soon ending, which is crazy! Here is the link..  Let's hope that our move in 2 months does not start off like this!
 
4. What is your favorite season?
 FALL.... I love football, pumpkins, lattes, boots, cool weather, hunting season, sweaters, and the upcoming holidays that are upon you in FALL. What is not to love!
 
 
5. Would you rather spend an evening playing board games or watching movies?
I am pretty sure anyone could answer this one for me, Board Games! I fall asleep in movies in about 2 seconds! I am pretty competitive too, and card games are really my favorite!
 
6. When do you find time to blog?
Nap time for the boys or after they are both in bed! Like right now! :)
 
7. What's your go-to Starbucks order?
Tall Iced Skinny Carmel Macchiato
 
Funny thing about this question, is that I had never stepped foot in a Starbucks till I moved to San Jose. I used to be scared to order a drink, I felt like you needed to know the " Starbucks Language". Now however, I have the Gold card! :)
 
8. What is your significant other's favorite meal that you've made?
I would love to say it was something I have cooked off pinterest and he feel in love with it! However, he is a simple man, and he just loves my plain ole Pasta or Tacos! Boring I know! ... He does love my Cake Balls, but that is not really a meal!
 
9. What's the most random thing in your purse right now?
I have been carrying around this small bottle of PINK perfume in my bag for quite sometime. I know this doesn't sound very random, but considering it has been in there for a good 6 months and I have not once used it, qualifies it as random. I mean when you spend your days at the park, why do you need to randomly spray your park clothes with perfume! My purse is pretty clean and organized being that I have two kids in diapers, I have to also use it as a diaper bag, so no room for lots of random things!
 
10. What is your most embarrassing moment?
When I was in 7th grade I was a cheerleader, ( yes, you should read that again, to ensure that yes I just said I was a cheerleader) :)! I know this is surprising to many of you, being that I can not keep a beat for the life of me! Somehow I made the squad, and we had the fun little cheerleading uniforms, which is why I think I wanted to join the squad. Well one day at school, I had my uniform on and I went to the bathroom in between classes, when I walked out, I didn't understand why people were looking at my funny and more less being rude and laughing! Well come to find out, I had tucked the back of my skirt into my bloomers. So yes my booty was hanging out and I looked like a big dork! :(  For this to happen to me in 7th grade, I was pretty sure I thought my life was over for a few days!
 
11. You have a roundtrip ticket. Where would you go and who would you take with you?
I would hope on a plane to Europe! I have never been overseas, and I have been wanting to go really bad! I would of course take Drake with me, I dream of the day we can leave our boys for 2-3 weeks and drink amazing wine all day in Europe together!
 
Thanks for the Award Lacey, I have now spent my night playing on my blog, and I remember how fun it is! I normally just post about my boys! Make sure to check out Lacey's blog at The Meads !
 
To pass this along, I would like to nominate:
 
This blog also follows a mom and her family of 2 young boys, but in addition she has another blog ( Little leah Big GOD) which I find myself relating to all to well! Check them both out!

And my questions for my nominees:
1) What at is your favorite movie?
2) What TV shows are on your TiVo//DVR?
3) What was your favorite vacation that you have ever taken?
4) What is your favorite post on your blog, and link it if you can?
5) What will one of your New Year Resolutions be this coming January?
6) What is your favorite Restaurant and why?
7) What is your go to Starbucks order?
8) Would you rather be hot or cold?
9) Who is your role model?
10) If you had a whole day to yourself, what would you do for the day?

Thanks again, this has been fun! :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment