Monday, September 2, 2013

One last Tahoe Trip...


This past weekend, we got to spend our three day weekend up in Tahoe. It was such a nice little treat to get away and see some family too! :) The boys loved it, well Easton loved it. McCoy has no idea he was there. I will say that McCoy must have loved it a bit, because he slept from 8:30-5:30 both nights! :) Happy Mommy right here!

I love watching Easton play with his cousins, and this weekend was no exception. He feel in love with Donald and Raymond. If they were not around, he was asking for them! It was so cute!

We could not have asked for a better way to end summer and start the fall!

And Of course I have tons of pictures! :)


















And I can't forget! I got another item off my bucket list! :) .. that's right I jumped in the water in the middle of the lake, and it was cold..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment