Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Airplane Park Birthday Party..


Yes, I promise this is the last post about Easton's Birthday! I too am over his birthday, he on the other hand thinks you now spend a whole week celebrating his birthday.. which of course on certain Big  birthdays, that is totally acceptable, but I would not put 3 in that category!

Today was Easton's birthday party with "his people"! He told me he was happy all his people were there, aka friends! :) lol..

This was a fun party for me to watch as well, because it was really his first birthday party with actually friends or kids! Normally all the parties we have had, have really been parties for Drake and I! ;) It was fun to watch all the kids run around, talk to each other, and interact! They are just so cute at this age and say the funniest things to each other!

He had a great time and loved a second round of cake of course! It was a fun day, and to see his smile on his face as he ran around with his friends, simply warms my hearts!




No comments:

Post a Comment