Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer is here...


With last week being the last day of school for Easton and this weekend being Memorial Day, we are feeling like we are in full summer mode! :) I am loving the warmer weather, the later nights and the smiles and memories that summer time can bring!

Tuesday was the last day of school and Drake was out of town so we needed to find some entertainment..

So we went to the Aquarium.. 

Another night, I took the boys to get dinner, which I must note that the place was having a special, half price wine bottles!!  The lady asked me if I would like a bottle, and I kinda looked at her like , ?well its just me and these two kids", and by the end of the conversation I had ordered the full bottle! :) So 2 kids + 1 Adult = 1 bottle of wine.. ( Don't worry I had a class and was able to take the bottle home, I didn't have it all and drive home! :) )  So since I got a treat, I figured we would walk across the street for a treat for the boys.. they loved the ice cream! 

Saturday we went to Lake Lanier for the Day and spent the night at the resort! We did the water park on Saturday and the pool on Sunday!

My little man loved the water park just as much as his big brother! 

Easton is too cool for school and well McCoy is just pure sweetness! :) 


Arriving at the waterpark..  

Easton has one speed.. RUN... 

The water park and Lake Beach.. 

Saturday Night after Dinner.. and yes you will notice Chloe came with us for the weekend! 

The boys annoyed with me for taking pictures..

We had a blast...

Monday: We didn't think we had gotten enough water time so we went to a friends pool! :) These boys have it rough over here...
McCoy loved his new float

We hope everyone's summer is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment