Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day...

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there! Hope each and every one of you are having a wonderful day!

We have had a great day over here! :) It all started with the boys bringing me breakfast in bed! All three boys were at the door with a tray of food and a present! I am telling, if I could wake up like this everyday, I would never complain that it was at 6:30 in the morning that I was woken up! :)

Easton ofvcourse needed to assist me in opening my present, which was a beautiful necklace. Once I put it on, Easton told me I was a "Prince" aka a "Princess"! :) At least he thinks I am special!

We then all got ready and we headed to the Zoo. I had been wanting to visit the Zoo, so this was a perfect way for me to spend my day with the boys! I loved it! and I enjoyed it so much, we now have a membership there, so I am sure this won't be the last Zoo post you see! :)

Today has been a great day, and I am so thankful for my own mommy today who set the most amazing example of how to be a wife and mommy, thankful for my mommy friends who guide me daily as we all walk though this journey together and thankful for my husband and boys who walk by me daily and still love me on the days I totally slip up on this mommy thing and cheer me on the days I get something right! XoXo to Everyone!

And once again, sorry for all the pictures...





















Happy Mother's Day to Everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment