Monday, June 2, 2014

Beach Time...

This past week my friend Kristin and I took our little boys to the beach and met our moms there! It was so nice to have a mother/daughter weekend with our sons! The mom's got the babies all to themselves so they loved that! We had a lot of fun, but like all vacations with kids, it is actually more work than vacation. ;) We had to keep three kids entertained along with making sure they got their naps, were fed, changed and clothed! That is work my friends, so thank goodness we finally got smart and got a baby sitter the last night so we could go out with out the boys! :)

The boys had a great time and I loved watching them play with their Grandma Maggie! I promise I won't disappoint with the amount of pictures I have for you! :)

One of the many times they wanted to eat! 

Jackson and McCoy swinging at the park..

Easton got Grandma Maggie to play..

Sweetness

Our Crew..

He is trying to walk on me.. he is up to 5 steps on his own 

Feeding the fish..

Stop taking pictures of us lady..

Happy baby@ 

Love these two! 

Went to a turtle museum and he got to hold the shell of a turtle! 



He got Grandma Maggie to play again..

The best pic of all 4 looking at the camera.. not great! :/

Love having Grandma Maggie with us..

I want to walk ..

Pool time with my buddy! 

Hey, we have the same outfit! 

I LOVE LOVE balls! 

Happiness!!
Park time! 
Mom and I on our night out! 
Walking partner..
Light House..
A little Paddle Boarding and a treat for ourselves...
Oh Hi! 
My little people with me..

Who wants to sit by us on the plane???
















No comments:

Post a Comment