Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sweet Summer Time..



Summer is in full swing around here and we are loving exploring all the new "hot" spots around town! Only thing I am not loving is constantly lathering the kiddos in sunscreen and changing in/out of swim clothes and then cleaning towels every single day! It's so hot that you almost have to go to a place that has water to keep the kids cool, but it's only the second week of June and I am over the process of getting ready to swim or play at splash pads! :)






I think I will just get in the drawer to play! lol

My crew on our walk! 

Pool Party! 

I am sure you can guess who was behind this whole idea! :) 

Splash Pad! 

And with all this fun, McCoy has some how learned to walk! :) He took his first step over memorial day and this video was last week. He is getting better and better and I would say walks 60% of the time places till he falls and the other 40% he just is lazy and crawls because he knows he can get there faster that way! So I think in a month and a half at his first birthday he will be cruising around just fine! McCoy also came out of now where and added "Mama" to his vocab! He is clearly the favorite child, being that it took Easton till he was 18 months to say "mama"! :) 


Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment