Monday, June 30, 2014

A True Texas Visit...


This past week the boys and I have been in Texas visiting my family! It is always good to be home, but this trip was fun because Easton is finally getting old enough to do some stuff when he is here! It was fun to get to watch my parents with him, and to see the excitement they have getting to do stuff with him!

We head back home tomorrow, but here are some pictures from our trip!
Happy Boy playing in Grandma Maggie and Pop's backyard!

Aunt Randi and her mini me!

Pop and his boys! Easton has his eyes closed in all my pictures these days!


McCoy Boy!

Saturday Night I dragged my mom to a Black Light Color Run! IT was fun! Minus the fact that we didn't get home till after midnight from it!

We went to my friends ranch and the boys got to feed the cows! Easton loved feeding them, but didn't want to ride it! McCoy didn't really care! ;)

Pop and McCoy driving out in the land!

My Friend was so nice to saddle up her horses so the boys could ride them! Easton talked about it all night afterwards!

Easton got to drive Coopers car, but at first he just pushed the pedal and didn't use his hands to steer! We had to do some teaching! He won't be getting a car any time soon! ;)

Randi and McCoy playing cards!

Grandma Maggie and Pop with their boys!

My dad is preparing for a hunt so he goes on a hike every night and Easton went with him each night!

We got to meet up with some of my high school friends and their kiddos.. think we are out numbered these days!

Grandma Maggie and McCoy Boy!

We did a small bday party for McCoy while we were home and well you can tell he LOVED it! ;) NOT... he wanted to hold the candle while it was lit!

He was much better once he got to eat the cake!

Easton got his first BB gun! Just what he needs right?? Think Pop is a little ahead of himself! It will be staying at Pop's house for a while!


As always we had a great time and will miss Texas, but I am sure we will be back soon! ;) Next up Tahoe!!! Wahooo


No comments:

Post a Comment