Tuesday, June 17, 2014

McCoy is 11 months..



McCoy Boy is 11 months today and is about to be a big one year old. Time is flying over here! McCoy had a big month this month.. he learned to WALK! I would say he is up to walking 80% of the time. Once he gets tired at night he starts his crawling back up, but for the most part he can walk anywhere now!

Our little boy is starting to turn in to a toddler and at moments I see the baby him is going away! It makes me sad on some levels, but I really do love the next stage and all the fun that comes with it!

Here is to one more month till we have a one year old, and let's be honest till we are formula free..I am starting the transition to whole milk soon and I can't wait! ;)

11 month pictures did not go so well, all he wanted to do was to knock over my sign or get out of the chair and walk! He won't stay still so don't mind the hand in the face! :)




His walking can kinda look like a zombie as he walks around! Still learning the balance part too!

1 comment: