Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

If you were to ask me how I was feeling today, most of you might be asking in regards to my pregnancy, however I would simply respond with two words: Giddy and Thankful!!

My giddiness comes from Drake.. I normally get one week a year that Drake doesn't have to go to work and I get him all to my self, yes I know I am selfish.. but I mean one week out of 52 weeks, I think the NFL is a bit more selfish than I. Normally, I get just one week at Christmas, however I get two this year, now that we do not have to attend Cowboy games( which we are still cheering on) we get to have another week at Thanksgiving, so that means 2 weeks I get him all to myself, ghezz I am greedy! :) So this in itself is enough for me to be thankful this Thanksgiving, however we have been blessed with way more to just be thankful for that.. so here are some of the things that come to mind this Thanksgiving!! ( In no particular order)

1. GOD and the many blessings he continues to bless me with, even when I am undeserving
2. FAMILY for love and support and FRIENDS that are new and old
3. CHLOE.. she is my best little friend
4. Our growing little baby, now if the little one could just tell me if it is a boy or a girl
5. DRAKE!!! for so many reasons, but his Patience to handle me and for his love for our little family
6. New Adventures that are both scary and fun
7. Jobs that provide
8. Food, for the mere since that it gives me simple enjoyment! :)
9. The guy who is now leasing our Dallas house, a nice thing to unload off our backs before the holidays
10. Laughter.. it is just a joyous sound

I could go on and on, but I do realize that you don't have all day, it is time to go eat Turkey!! Love to you all and I hope that you have a very thankful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment