Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas and a BABY!!!

Oh how I love this time of year, it is always a time where your schedules are jammed packed with parties, gatherings, family and friends.. I mean life can't get much better than that.. OH WAIT.. yes it can, we can also put up bright shinning lights and decorations that are sure to make you smile even on a bad day! :) And on top of all of this, we can all celebrate the real reason for the season, the birth of baby Jesus!

Here are some pictures from some of the decorating that I have done around the house, it has proven to be a bit challenging this year since I had to find new spots and outlets for everything, but with the helps of Micheal's I think things came together nicely.. ( Hobby Lobby would have been nice right about now! )

I will also note, that I went to a photography class last night to try to learn some more about my camera, so that also inspired my pictures for today, now I really do know that you will have no idea that I tried so hard for these pictures to look good while using all my new functions, but please just pretend you can tell I didn't shoot on AUTO! :)





So this part of the house is looking a lot like chrstimas, however some other things in the house are starting to look like a baby be coming! :)


Drake's sister Jenny gave me this shirt and I am in love with it for many reasons, one being that it is super comfortable! However the other reason is when I wear it out, people read it and smile at me, and I love that someone actually knows that I have a guy or gal inside me making me looking large! :)


This is my bump at this point, you can really only see it if I put my hand there, but when I have only cloths it gets hidden! But soon I think it will just pop!!


This is the stuff we have for the baby room so far..


No comments:

Post a Comment