Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A big day...

So for a short note, today was a great day mainly due to the fact that I got my first sub position in the Evergreen school district here in San Jose. I was so excited to get back into the classroom, and on top of that these students are a real treat, they actually call me Mrs. Drake instead of , " Hey Miss".. hearing please and thank you also almost made me fall out of my seat too! :) So needless to say, I have enjoyed today, however my pants want me to think otherwise.

So I got dressed at the gym today and just threw in my black work pants, which have not been worn since May, but I was not even thinking ( or I have been deceiving myself by wearing my stretchy jeans) but I thought that I could still fit in all my pants.. Well I was WRONG.. while at the gym with no back up pants, I discover that these pants are not going to button.. so what is a girl to do when she has to be at work in 20 mins.. well I have gone the whole day with my pants unbutton and hoping that nobody notice  under my luckily long shirt! So far I think the kids just think I am fat! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you got a sub position! way to go! haha, lucky your shirt was long enough!! :) see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete