Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will it be a boy or a girl???

Tomorrow is the day.. the day I have been waiting for since the moment I found out if I was pregnant. I keep picturing my little family with a baby, however it drives me nuts that sometimes this little baby has on a dress and a bow and sometimes this little baby does not..

I have looked a baby cloths this fall at least 100 times, however it always kills me that I can't buy anything since I didn't know weather to buy blue or pink.. well not to worry, after our appointment tomorrow, I will be heading to a store, just so I can buy a little dress or a little polo! :)

Either way Drake and I will be super happy and excited.. I think it is a boy, and will fall off the table if it is not, however Drake thinks it is a girl( but I think he thinks this just because he wants to challenge me and be right if I am wrong)..
boy_girl_symbols.jpg

I will be back tomorrow with the answer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'M WITH DRAKE... IT'S GOING TO BE A LITTLE GIRL.. IT HAS TO BE. WE HAVE TO CARRY MY MIDDLE NAME ON! DUH

    ReplyDelete