Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

Today was a very exciting day for our growing little family. Words really don't describe how I felt when I finally got to know what we were having, and my feelings had nothing to do with being able to finally shop for the baby, but more that every little girl dreams of their family one day but you can never really know what the makeup of your family will consist of. Well today we got to know that we are starting with a boy, which is perfect for us, an older brother to any sibling is always great, and I finally can truly picture my growing family as we prepare for this journey.

God truly has blessed us with exactly what we need, and although I would be lying if I said that I won't miss cute little dresses and bows, I would be lying again if I didn't tell you that my little heart is already bursting at the seams with excitement to go to sporting events, to see boys playing in my yard and to have a little mama's boy running around.. being that I never grew up with boys around the house this will all be new for me, but I am ready... and beaming from ear to ear!!

Here are pictures from the day!!

Chloe could not wait to share the news!!


I held out for so long on buying stuff so I had to go out and buy something today!!


I for some reason can't get this pictures turned but this is him letting us know he is a BOY!!


I loved this picture because it had his spine in it!!

A good note to end the day.. he is healthy and everything looked great according to the doctor.. always comforting to hear! :) 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! i'm so happy for you! a little baby boy... ah, you must be so thrilled. and i love that you immediately went shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Let me tell you, coming from someone with a family of all girls... I thought I would have been so happy if the doctor told us we were going to have twin girls (back then). However, after having a little boy I wouldn't trade it for anything, I didn't know what I would have missed out on! Little boys are just as amazing as little girls and boy (no pun intended) do they love their mommies! You always hear that, but it is true and it is immediate. Caden is such a little snuggler and he loves his mommy!

    ReplyDelete