Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Parties.. it is that time of the year!!

Christmas Party outfit 1
Christmas Party outfit 1 by cdrake10 featuring a chanel bag

This is the outfit I have put together that I would like to be wearing to the Christmas party next week.. however with the plumpness I have been sporting lately, I think not even these cute cloths can make me feel cute.. but please image this dress with a little baby that is hiding under it, yes I know not attractive!! I do love this time of year though when there are lots of Christmas parties to attend and fun and joy all around!!

Speaking of Fun, Drake's mom is coming in today and we are going to have such a fun weekend playing around town and in the city, visitors that come during the holiday season get an extra treat of seeing the city all light up and filled with Christmas decor.. it just makes you want to walk around with a Starbucks in your hand and sing Christmas carols!! I will keep you posted if I do see Maureen singing:)




No comments:

Post a Comment