Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bring on the burps...

Today I decided to keep myself busy by pulling out my crafty side while at the same time try to convince Drake that I am saving us money with all this baby stuff! Save money while having a baby, yeah right!! Oh well, it was a fun day!

I made Easton some burp cloths! This was the first time I have made them all by myself, normally my mom helps me. However I now have my own sewing machine, so I was able to do them like a big girl! ( I currently have the pull up "I am a big girl now" song stuck in my head) :)

On another note, it was fun to play with my new machine and make something useful. I told Drake," look at these FREE burp cloths I am making".. I am kinda forgetting the cost of supplies, but who cares! I hope they actually work well when I need them!

4 comments:

  1. You should sale them they're cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job! They look cute. I am glad you are learning to sew... It really is fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You should definitely sell them! I would buy some for Baby C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out cute...good job Case!!!

    ReplyDelete