Monday, March 28, 2011

California Baby Shower..

This past weekend, My mom flew in and then we drove down to Drake's Moms house. There we got to see lots of family and friends. Drake's twin sister, Jenny has a little baby named Riley and she was there the whole weekend and it was so fun to get to hang out with her. She is so cute and at a great age right now where she was making me laugh.. She is going to crawl any day, but watching her try is pretty cute and then she loved Chloe, I think I might have to get her a doggie (toy, don't worry Jenny ;) )!! She laughed and even gave Chloe kisses.

On top of seeing everyone, Drake's family hosted a wonderful shower for Baby Easton, where he once again got spoiled with way to much! One thing is for sure, he will be one well dressed kid!

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Chloe giving Riley Kisses!


Riley and her new hat!


Riley decided to grab Chloe's face! :)





8 months!!


Riley all dressed up for the shower! So cute!!


The cradle was Drake's when he was a baby, and the blue blanket was his too! I thought that was pretty neat!


The wonderful hostess! I could at least move that chunk of hair for the pictures, goodness I am a mess! :(


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already at 8 months! It has gone by so fast! Trip and I will be thinking of you this weekend... San Fran here we come!

    ReplyDelete