Monday, March 7, 2011

Round Rock Baby Shower..

This past weekend I have been able to spend one last weekend at home when it is just me, because for now own, it will be both Easton and I when we come home, and really for that matter, it will only be about Easton at that point! Casey who?? :)

Easton and I were very blessed this weekend with a wonderful shower hosted by my my mom's good friend Melynda Love, who did a fabulous job! It was just the most precious shower. Lots of friends and family were able to attend it Easton is already considered spoiled with the amount of cute things he got! Believe me there will no be a shortage of cute clothes for him!

It has also been nice to be back and see some family and friends. Here are some pictures from the shower!

My mom made a scrapbook for Easton for the whole first year of his life. All I have to do is put the pictures in it as he grows up! How wonderful is that! ;)

Sweet Girls!

The wonderful Host!

Thank you to everyone who came to the shower and for those who could not be there but still sent well wishes and thought of us! Easton is one lucky boy! :) 7  1/2 months today and 2 1/2 to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment