Friday, March 18, 2011

Sister Comes to Visit...

This past week, I got a big treat and my sister Randi came out to visit for the first time since I have moved out to California. We had a great time however, it really made me miss her. I miss the one unique year we had in Dallas. Not many people get to work everyday with their sister and have so much fun. On the brighter side, it makes visits so much fun!

We were true tourist this week. We started the week off by taking a trip to Half Moon Bay and eating lunch on the water. We then stopped by the dish at Standford and walked this, this might not have been my brightest idea, while it had beautiful views and was so pretty, it made me extremely sore and tired. 8 months pregnant and walking hills equals no bueno!

We got up the next day and took the train to the city, where we walked some more, again not my best ideas. We shopped in Union Square, took a trolley to Fisherman's and then toured Fisherman's. We finished the night off with Sushi at Santana Row and some Drinks, where Drake was able to meet us!

The last day, we rented bikes and road around the city and across the Golden Gate. On this note, I would like to stop and say that from now on, I will be admiring all bike riders that I see around the city, for there is no such thing as a leisure bike ride around the city and across the bridge. It is freakin hard work, and for now on I will be giving the right away to all bike riders, it will be the least they deserve after making it up some of the hills you have to make it up to get to the bridge. I was dying at times on this bike ride, and was even caught walking my bike up hills! After what I call a workout, not a simple little bike ride, Randi and I finished the day off by taking the night tour of Alcatraz. SCARY and FREAKY..

It was a great week and so nice to have my sister here! Here are some pictures from the week!









I am pretty sure that I would not want any operstion on this operation table in the hospital on Alcatraz!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast! Wish I could have come with her! :-)

    ReplyDelete