Saturday, January 7, 2012

And the goal is ... wear Easton out!!

Well the new year has gotten well under way, and I have already learned that the only way to survive this year with Mr. Easton is to always have something planned to wear him out. This child is into everything, always moving and lets just state the obvious, driving me crazy at times. I mean just a minute ago, Drake asked me what the pile of magazines was doing in the drawer.. well lets just say I have not had time to catch up on my gossip in US weekly or find out my get fit tips in Shape lately..instead I have been chasing Mr. E all around all day!!  ahhh I miss my trash reading! :) I will get to it soon! My favorite time of day right now is shamefully nap time.. it is the only time to feel normal. At all other times of the day, you will find me playing some dumb game, singing an even more dumb song ( and well I can't sing) and talking to him and trying to explain to him that soon we will do something fun if he will just let me put his clothes on him. ahhhhhhh

On a lighter note, I feel in love all over again today with Easton when we were leaving the mall and I had thrown him over my shoulders and he was riding on my back with his arms around my neck.. he was laughing all the way to the car. I mean I could have walked to Africa just to hear his laugh, it is truly amazing to hear how much fun he was having and to hear a "real" laugh!! :) I do love playing with my little guy, it is so much fun to see the things he is learning and figuring out.

Here is a clip from the play area at the mall the other day. PS..Easton has no fear and just started climbing up the toy! I am pretty sure he is going to be the bully at the park. First he thinks he can just go up to anyone and put his hands on their face! Second he does what ever he wants no matter if he is in the way of other kids. To confirm this, a little girl came up to me and asked me to get my son, because he was going up the slide the wrong way. I secretly was annoyed  by the little girl and wanted to trip her as she ran back to play.. I mean really little tattle tell girl....



Today we went to the city and then when we got back I took Easton to the park so Drake could get some work done. This is all part of the wear Easton out plan before he wears us out! :) Here is his new favorite thing to do.


So needless to say after a full weekend of entertaining Easton I will am sitting down with my well deserved glass of wine!

The wine is called Mommy Juice! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment