Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pinterest Exploded at my mom's house today...

Today my mom hosted a shower for our friend Chelsea, who is expecting a little girl in March! So we spent the weekend getting ready for the shower. The shower was a lot of fun and turned out super cute! I felt like I was scrolling through pinterest as I walked around the shower!

I have to give my mom lots of credit, she is the one who planned it all, I just got put to work! :) Here are some pictures from the shower..


Cute little cards that people filled out with wishes for Little Avery!



Blocks for Avery's room!


Popcorn!!!


Baby Pretzel sticks!



Hot Chocolate Bar!

too bad it was 80 degrees in January!


Present Awaiting for little Avery!




Mommy's Wine!!!

Dessert Table!


Chilled Berry Souffle in Baby food jars!


Cupcakes for Avery!
  Little Avery was showered with lots of gifts today, and we can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment