Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And Easton is with Grandma Maggie and Pop for a week...

I left Easton today with my mom for a week and I am feeling kinda bad.. now don't get any crazy ideas that I am feeling bad about being away from Easton for a week.. because I could not be more excited about spend the week on the beach with a nice drink in my hand ! Believe me the constant spit up, the diaper changes and the feeding times won't be missed. I am feeling bad because I know it is going to be a lot of work for my parents and I hope its not to bad for them.

I have defiantly had a talk with Easton about how he should be on his best behavior, and I am 100% sure he understood every word and will be such an such an angel.. NOT!!! He is into everything and well not sure if he really wants to listen to the words, " NO NO"!

None the less, I am sure that he will be spoiled rotten and get held way to much.. which then will be my problem when I get him back.

Here are some pictures so far at Grandma and Grandpa's house.


I don't think he will miss me much!!


Grandpa doesn't leave his sight and let's him play all day!

Easton decided he would help Grandma Maggie with the dishes!! Can't take your eye off him!


I think I will just play in my basket of toys!
Something tells me Easton won't even know I am gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment