Thursday, July 26, 2012

A day at the Boo... aka at the Zoo...

Today Easton and I met our friends at the Zoo. Easton heard me saying Zoo, and started saying boo all day. I am not sure if I should be worried yet, because he also says Boo in response to, "What sound does a cow make". So for now, I will just take it that he wants to be a ghost for Halloween, and not that he is always missing his first syllablus.

The Happy Hollow Zoo was super fun, it had a petting zoo, rides, a park and lots of areas to have a little picnic. Easton really wanted to ride the Roller Coaster, being that he could not keep his eyes off it, and he just stared at it when it was going. He is to small to ride it, so I felt kinda bad for him, you could tell he didn't understand why he wasn't aloud to go on the ride. I think I need to remind him that he is only 14 months, and that and roller coasters don't go together!

He was able to ride lots of other rides, all by himself too.. So on our way out, I decided that we liked it so much that we are now brand new owners of a year membership to the Zoo. Looks like we will be going a lot! ;)

Easton and his rides...

Easton and his buddy Drew. I love the one of them walking, it looks like they are having a full on conversation


My crazy man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment