Monday, July 23, 2012

Vegas...

So while Easton played at Grammy's House, Drake and I played in Vegas! I had really never been to just play, so we thought why not, lets go before the Football season starts and I pretty much lose my husband! :)

Got to see lots of people while I was there, so that was fun! :) We really enjoyed ourselves, but I will say that I don't need to go back anytime soon! Vegas has way to many half dressed girls walking around, crazy drunk people and people who stay up way to late for me! :) I think might finally realize I am a mom!

The best part of the trip was Friday night, where I got to see, non other than.......


I loved the show, and I love Garth Brooks even more! Drake who doesn't even know a single song, said it was a great show! That is saying something people...

Then Saturday we did a long pool day, and Vegas pools are quite a scene! Drake and I waited in line to go into some club liquid pool! I really just wanted to see the scene, it was a bit crazy..
I forgot to take a picture when it got crazy, this was early! .. but please look at the random girl dancing on the box that had to do that in her swim suit for hours!

All in all Vegas was a great weekend, just wish I had better pictures, but Drake told me it wasn't cool to carry around my big camera.. I kinda agreed!


No comments:

Post a Comment