Friday, November 16, 2012

7 out of 30...

Just a little update on what I have been up to as I am trying to knock out some of the things on my bucket list..


1) Go one week with out getting on facebook
2) Go one week with out eating dessert
3) Sponsor a child and write to him/her every month
4) Make a batch of cookies from scratch
5) Read the Scarlett Letter again
6) Pass out a homeless bag once a month for 6 months
7) Try Caviar
8) Learn Photoshop ( or at least create something I am proud of and would use)
9) Visit Chicago
10) Sew my own pillow
11) Eat at Hula Hut ( Austin TX)
12) Go to a History Museum
13) Visit San Deigo
14) Ski in Tahoe
15) Memorize a bible verse
16) Take a yoga class at my gym
17) Stomp Grapes in Napa ( or anywhere)
18) Watch shark week
19) Cook a turkey for a holiday feast
20) Make my own jam
21) Watch the original cutting edge over again
22) Go on a sail boat
23) Get in the water in Tahoe
24) Eat at Gary Danko ( in the city)
25) Eat Organic for a month
26) Join a wine club
27) Sew a button on to a pair of pants ( one that will stay on)
28) Read the 2nd two books of the Hunger Games Series
29) Get a mud bath at the spa
30) Run in a 10K
And ofcourse a picture that beats knocking out anything on this bucket list..

Got to love the kisses he gives me.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment