Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving...



Happy Turkey day! I hope everyone has a great day and is surrounded by friends and family, and of course good food! :)

I didn't do the Day by Day thing of thankfulness like everyone else on facebook, so instead you get to hear it all at once! My 22 days of thankfulness up to thanksgiving! ** In no order, just as I thought of them**

I am thankful for:

1) GOD, who loves me when I am undeserving
2) Drake, who is an amazing husband and father
3) Easty Boy, who lights up my life
4) My family ( Both sides Salleys and Drakes), who are loving and supportive
5) My sister, my best friend
6) Chloe girl, who is always so happy to see me no matter how long she has been stuck at the house
7) My Friends, who have not forgotten about me since I moved, and for for new friends who make San jose fun!
8) to be gaining a brother in law this year
9) my home, that is all nice and cozy!
10) airplanes, they get me a lot places throughout the year to see everyone
11) My camera, we all know I can't live without it! :)
12) Revenge and Dancing with the Stars, so nice to relax everyone in a while and have something to watch
13) The opportunity to stay home with Easty boy, I am going to be a little more thankful for that these days
14) Facetime, how else would my mom see Easty boy do so much!
15) My church, it has been a great place to get involved!
16) My IPAD, how else would I get through some meals with Easton! ;) Love ELMO
17) Holidays, love seeing family
18) My Parents, who love me and still guide me
19) Wine, it always makes a hard day a bit easier! :)
20) 24 hour, it keeps me fit, and lets me have one hour of girl time with my friend while I workout!
21) My MOPS group, who I have really come to love!
22) My Life, I am blessed, and though I am not perfect, I know I am loved!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment