Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving with the Drakes..



So every part of Thanksgiving was just wonderful, except the fact that I can't button my pants today! ;) I ate way to much, but it was all so yummy! As always, I love going to the Drake house and seeing Easton play with all his cousins. My heart truly is filled with Joy when I see Easton running around with them all, even the big ones, who are so sweet with the little ones.

Late last night so of the older boys were playing basketball, and they let Easton play! He was on one of the teams, and litterally just ran through them the whole time. He often took a water break and went and grabbed his sippy cup, I mean it's hard work playing basketball! :) Everything was really cute, till it ended up in a busted lip for Easty Boy!

Just a few pictures from our trip! Hope everyone had a great day!


My little family!

The kids table.. Can you find Easton??

There he is!! :)

The four little ones playing together at Grammy's!

Making a pizza at Pretend City together!

On a side note, I am very thankful that Easton knows his manners, and says please for things. But he has gone over board, and I am not lying when I say that he has been saying "Peas" no less than 1,000 times a day. I can't take it anymore.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  So on that note, I am off to bed to prepare myself for the next day of 1,000 pleases!

No comments:

Post a Comment