Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chicago....

To mark off one of my biggest items on my bucket list of 30 things before I turn 30, My mom and headed to Chicago for the weekend. I had never been before, and I have now decided it might be one of my favorite places. I just loved it! We had two beautiful days where the weather was just perfect, we didn't have to wear jackets, just our sweaters! Then a cold front came in late Sunday, but it was still lots of fun to get all bundled up, I don't get to do that to much!

My mom and I got there on Saturday, and straight from the airport we hit up Michigan Ave and started shopping. We saw all the tourist spots, we shopped till are arms hurt from holding bags and we had lots of yummy pizza! Good thing you walk around so much to walk off all the deep dish pizza!

All in all, it was a great trip! I am in all in the Christmas spirit now too, since while we were there, we watched them put up all the lights and actually saw most stores change their displays into Holiday themes, not to mention I did lots of Christmas shopping! :)

Hello Chicago!

View from the top of the Hancock building!

On Navy Pier looking back, so pretty!

Navy Pier!


All the decorations and windows were done for the Macy's building, which used to be Marshall Fields.. ! :)

Bad picture I know, but I got yelled at for taking a picture in the theater. We saw I love Lucy, it was really cute!

We were true tourist, we did the double Decker tour bus! haha

We found the bean!

These might have been the best pancakes of my life. Tiramisu pancakes! To die for..

Don't worry Chicago hasn't completely bypassed Fall, all the sidewalk flower beds had these, so cute!

Until we meet again Chicago, or until my bank account can handle another trip! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment