Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year we have so much to be thankful for. What I am most thankful for today, is that my family of four is all together and settled in our new home. After 2 long months of craziness, we are very happy to have not a lot to do today, and some time to just hang out as a family!

Since I am thankful for my new home today, I thought it was time to show some pictures.. I am really in love with this place and it turned out just how I wanted! :)
Our main floor! :)

Kitchen!

My favorite part of the whole house!  

Dining Room!

Master!

Just a little side part of the master.. just kinda making due with what we have for now!

Master Bath! ( I have never had my own bathtub that worked since Drake and I have been married, I am pretty happy about this! )

Easton's room! I could have straightened the blanket, but my assistant was not helping me much while I was trying to take pictures! :)  

Boys Bathroom!

My favorite part about their bathroom is their pictures! :)

McCoy's room!

In case your wondering, McCoy is asleep in the bed in this picture! :)



Love walking  up my stairs and seeing these pictures! :)


Kids Playroom area

Just because I love watching them play in there!

Downstairs bathroom!

Downstairs living room! Nothing Fancy but we can watch the kids play while watching TV ourselves!

 



Not the best pictures, it's pretty hard to get pictures of rooms, but none the less we are thankful for this home!
And last but not least we are thankful for these two turkeys! :)



Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment