Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New School...


Today was Easton's first day at his New School. Good News, HE LOVED IT!

I picked him up and once we got in the car, I asked him about his day and she said, " I like it, I have fun"! Melts my heart, to know that he enjoyed it and had a good time. He did however ask me where Mrs. DeDe was. He is really going to miss her, but I know this new school is going to be great for him.

This week they are working on farm animals, and Easton walked out singing, "Quack Quack Quack", which I later figured out is part of the song that they are learning this week. It was a new song to me, so clearly anyone would get a good laugh as I tried to sing the song to Easton, thank goodness they gave me the words, but they forgot to give me the tune!:) Yikes, I am not help in the music area.

They are also learning about taking turns.. HA.. Easton is defiantly going to have a reality check this week! :)

All in All, I loved the teacher and the office staff, who all greeted us! I feel like it is going to be a nice little home for Easty boy! Not to mention there seemed to be a ton of young mommies dropping their kiddos off, I so want to wear a sign on my shirt that says, " Hi I am Casey, I need friends, would you like to be my friend" :) I'll wait to wear it till I have at least been attending for a month! :) After that, I am going to have to get to business!

In all seriousness, Easton had a great day!

 
Now we are off to make his school bag "Pretty", we can't be having an ugly back pack, but you have to use their bags! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment