Friday, November 22, 2013

Santa Hat Fun...


Today I may or may not have put up my Christmas tree! :) ahhh.. I know it's not even thanksgiving yet, but my mom is in town and well she is really good at decorating Christmas trees! So my trees went up today! :) Done deal!

While she was working hard, the boys and I were playing with Santa hats! McCoy was all smiles and then Easton wanted treats in return for smiles! So we made a deal! He got some treats after his half smiles I got!

My mom did a great job on the Christmas tree in the boys playroom, however Easton loved it so much, he decided to knock it over twice now! Yes, you read that right.. it was flat on the ground when we came back downstairs! This boy is already on the naughty list!













We are getting already for Christmas around here! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think our Christmas tree is going to go up today... the way I see it, the season goes by so fast - the longer we can enjoy it, the better!! :)

    ReplyDelete