Thursday, November 14, 2013

Don't think I am crazy...


The following was totally unplanned, I swear!

So I ran to the mall yesterday, and saw that Santa was all set up. I have been talking to Easton about Santa a lot, in hopes that he will understand this year. Much to my surprise, I think he understands. He has told me multiple times that he would like a Buzz Lightyear for Christmas. I didn't think he would remember, but each time you ask him what he wants from Santa, you will get the same response, a Buzz Lightyear.

So back at the mall, I show him Santa who, YES is already out! He immediately says, "Santa". Santa waves him over since no one is around, and I am pretty sure he is bored of just sitting there. I let Easton out and I am not lying when I saw he ran over there and jumped right into his lap! I couldn't believe it. Click here to see last year, and the fear the kid had in his face!

So Santa starts in on "what would you like for Christmas young man", and what does Easton say,  non other than "Buzz Lightyear". I loved every minute of it!

I then grabbed McCoy and threw him in Santa's lap, the lady snapped a few pictures for me and just like that we have seen Santa and it is not even halfway through November yet!

I am actually pretty happy with my pictures, and think that they turned out a bit better than if I would have made them stand in lines and have all the other people watching. I guess sometimes spontaneous things are for the best!

( Proof I didn't plan it, they do not have on cute little Christmas outfits, which I clearly would have dressed them in! )









I saved the best for last! How cute is Mr. McCoy here, love that boy! Now I do have to put a disclaimer on this post, Seeing Santa will be a lot like my pumpkin patch fetish, there will be many Santa visits! :) I love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute pics! Even without the Christmas clothes. I am doubting that Sam will tolerate Santa this year. :)

    ReplyDelete