Thursday, December 15, 2011

7 months old.. How did we get here..

My Mr.Man is 7  months old today, it doesn't even seem possible.. it was a year ago today to be exact that we found out we were having a boy. BOY did I not even realize what little guy I was going to have. He is so fun and so sweet and well he is defiantly a boy, always on the go and such a mess!!

As most of you know he has started crawling and he is now all over the place, so my days are a bit more crazy trying to keep up with him. I kid you not, he escapes at least 3 times while changing his diaper, he won't stop ever!! We had to take out his changing table since there was no way to keep him on his nice little changing pad. We are old school now and just change him on the floor!! :)

Here are some of my favorite moments from this month:


He just looks so cute in this car!! It is his friends Colton's car!!



Just passed out after a long day of playing!!


I think I will just get my own toys now mom!!


Yep Mom, I can stand in the bed now.. please lower it! :)


I know you don't want to see naked babies, but this is just one of the many times Easton escaped during diaper change time and he went straight to his favorite table. AHHHHHHHH I could kill him some times!!


Mom, I saw Chloe go through here, I don't get it, why can't I!!


I am hungry for some oatmeal, I will just get it myself mom!


Mom, Did you say we were having Salad tonight! I'll get it!!

This is Easton's go to spot.. he hangs out under the table all day!!


So as always I put Easton's 7th month tie on to take pictures and then put him in his chair.. however this month, was quite different. I forgot he could move, so he just chose to get out of the chair.. so the pictures are not as cute this month, it was a bit difficult!!
Thanks for the nice pose Easton!! haha


I don't think I am interested in taking pictures, I have other things to do mom!


Well it works!! Happy 7 months my man!
  My friend Kristin had a little girl named Leila and we went to visit her!! I am pretty sure Easton will be a great big brother one day!!


She might be his girlfriend one day!!


He loved her and kept wanting to touch her!
 Ok , so I know it was a long post, but as you can see it was a big month!! We have quite the little mess on our hands and we are loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment