Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas..


I am so sad that Christmas is already over. I feel like it came and went faster than I blinked! We just got back from Texas, where we spent Christmas this year. It was a great time, and so fun to be with all of my family! What was more fun was watching Easton and it being his 1st Christmas! It was fun to start some tradition this first year for him, and to actually be Santa! :) What I learned this Christmas is that Christmas will never be the same for the rest of my life. From this point on, I could care less if I ever have a present under the tree, I only care that every Christmas is special for Easton.

Here are some pictures!! well a lot of pictures!!

Santa came..

I think I like this Santa guy..


I found a present


I am just a happy little baby! 


My mama bear with her grand kids and her great grand baby!


My family!!


My grandma got me some books and new balances!! I love presents!


just love this guy!!


My little guy


love him!!


Easton getting his first Christmas book on Christmas eve.. many more to come!


I think I will just eat Santa's cookies!
I hope that you had a great Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment