Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All I want for Christmas is some drawer locks..

Well it is official, I need to change my Christmas list. I need to add drawer and cabinet locks to my list!! Easton is into everything. He has a nice cute little room full of fun toys. However instead he wants to play with everything but the toys. His new favorite toy is a water bottle, he loves shaking it.. why?? I have no idea..

These two pictures are both from yesterday.. I mean this kid is a mess!!


Aside from cleaning up after Easton, I have been having tons of fun with him!! This weekend we went to the park!! Here are some pictures from the weekend!!



Hope that everyone has safe travels this week as you travel for the Holidays and if you are staying home, enjoy being at home!! Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment