Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Party time..

This time last year, Drake and I were headed to his company Christmas and I was a complete mess. I had gotten a dress I could squeeze into, since I was 5 months pregnant and I was not wanting to buy a maternity dress yet. So I squeezed into the dress, and you know as well as I know that if you are squezzing into a dress, well then it really isn't going to look so good on!:) I went for it anyways, and then I remember snagging my tights when I was getting dressed, so Drake had to stop by the Walgreens on the way to the party so we could get a new pair. While trying to get the new pair of tights on in the car while driving to the party in the car, I ripped them since I was a FATTY then.. so we then had to make a second stop at the Safeway so I could try for the 3rd time to get some tights on.. ended up that they worked out however by this time I felt less than cute and did not have a super fun time feeling huge and wine less at the same time.

I am pretty sure I didn't post this story last year because I was so distraught about the whole night! This year I can laugh about it! :)

So last night was way more fun. We had a babysitter for Easton and well that in it's self is exciting!! We went to the party and had a great time with our drinks in hand! It was so nice to just be out and about without a kid and the great smelling perfume of "spit up" that I normally wear!! 


I asked Santafor More Babysitters!


No comments:

Post a Comment