Saturday, October 26, 2013

Busy little Saturday..


Today was a busy little day for us. I guess with it being my last weekend here in San Jose, I feel the need to not miss out on anything, so I decided to try to do it all! It went well minus the last 30 mins of the day that consisted of a car ride with McCoy pissed at me for keeping him up past his bedtime. :)

We started the day by heading to Disney on Ice. I wasn't sure how Easton would do, but thought why not, lets try it. He ended up loving it. He got so excited to see Mickey. Any time Mickey was not on the ice, he did want to know where he was, so that part he was not a fan of. I also am not sure that he was a fan of me, because all the other kiddos had glow in the dark souvenir cups that their wonderful moms had bought them. I on the other hand was to cheap to pay $25 for these dumb cups, so I had crackers for Easton and he was not impressed! :)
The look on his face when he saw Mickey!

My two boys watching the show!


I know its Disney on Ice, but I didn't feel like going back to change the picture.. Easton and Mikey! :)


After the show, I took the boys back home and dropped them off with Miss Nikki, our babysitter. I then headed to Willow Glen to do a Beer Walk. It was a lot of fun, and I learned I really only like the light blonde beers, no dark ones for me! :)

 
 


From there, I came back and picked up my two little pirates and we headed to a friends Halloween party. I wish I could get a pic with everyone looking at the camera and smiling, but if Easton is suppose be in involved, there will be no smiles! My little photogenic boy has turned into a boy who hates the camera.  

 




My cookies I took the party! :)



And in between our events we cheered for Tech! :)



I  would say we had a pretty good last Saturday here in San Jose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment