Monday, October 28, 2013

I have a problem...


A Pumpkin Patch Problem that is! :) I can't stop going.. Do they have classes for people like me???

Today my friend Kristin and I took just the little ones to the pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay, it is by far the best pumpkin patch I have ever been to, so I couldn't pass it up this year!

Here are some pictures:










Also this weekend Easton and I carved a pumpkin. He was quite comical during the process! I asked him what he thought might be inside the pumpkin, and he told me "cars"! So when he saw that their were only seeds, he was not too trilled! He thought it was "icky" and didn't want to put his hands in after the first minute! I then told him we would be putting a light in it and going outside with it tonight, so he proceeded to go get me the flashlight to put the "light" in the pumpkin!  I laughed really hard, because it made since, I guess I need to clarify next time, that the candle will make the light!

Here are pics:




 
 



 
It's almost Halloween! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite problem, which is that I didn't go to ANY. this year or last. :) we need to moderate between the two of us.

    ReplyDelete