Thursday, October 17, 2013

McCoy is 3 months..

My baby boy is 3 months old today! Where is time going, I can't believe we are already a forth of the way through his first year! He is really being so easy on us. He is an easy going baby, and he love his sleep, which makes everyone happy! ;)

He could not be more different than Easton. Besides his looks, his baby tendencies are polar opposite too.

Easton loved his car seat ; McCoy HATES his care seat
Easton cried often: McCoy you never hear unless he is in the car or he wants a nap
Easton fought me going down for naps: McCoy just goes down
Easton had blowouts all the time: McCoy has yet to ruin an outfit
Easton could not gain weight: McCoy has no problem ( 14 pounds at the Doc last week)
Easton would smile on cue for photos: McCoy won't smile at me no matter how crazy I act or sing to him ( He does not find me funny)
Easton spit up EVERYWHERE ; McCoy Hardly spits up ( I did laundry the other day, and not one burp cloth was in the load)

So funny how they are so different, yet I still see glimpses of Easton in McCoy at times. We are enjoying watching McCoy grow and seeing Easton accept him, and realizing that he is here to stay! :) He is a very proud big brother, everywhere we go, he points to McCoy and tells people, "McCoy is in there"!

McCoy got his own chair finally! Thanks to his GG! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment