Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pumpkin Patch time...


It is one of my favorite times of the year! I love fall, and there is just something about pumpkin patches that I love! So I am sure this is the first of many patches I will take the boys to this year, so I will apologize now for the post that are sure to come over the next month of different pumpkin patches.

While the pumpkin patches are fun, 2 year olds are not so much! :) So my pictures are not that cute, because getting a 2 year old to take a picture is a challenge in itself, much less then get them to smile on cue! Also, the next pumpkin patch will have nothing fun for Easton to do, because he threw a TATRUM when we had to leave. You would have thought I was torturing him, when in reality I had just paid for him to play in the bounce houses for an hour! I mean who wants to do anything nice for a 2 year with that kind of thank you! Not me.. I am over 2 year olds!

Had to put the Halloween PJ's in here too!

Is it really possible to get a picture of 2 kids together.. this is what my life is really like! :)

McCoy Boy!

This is when life was good, he loved the play houses!




He loved rearranging the pumpkins! He just picked them up and moved them to new spots.

This is before he just started throwing them to new spots!

As good as I could get!

Love his serious look!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment