Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy/Son Weekend

This weekend marks the first weekend Drake has had Easton for an entire weekend and over night by himself. He was very nervous, although he would never admit it. He was asking all kinds of questions each night leading up to the weekend. I do have to say that you will be pleasantly surprised with how well he did.

This was Easton's line up with Daddy for the weekend:

- Saturday Morning Drake took Easton to the mall playground that is close by.

-Saturday Afternoon Drake took Easton to Home Depot to also get some of the chores taken care of that I had a on a list for him.

I hope everyone takes note of who else was in the cart... yep, he even took Chloe with him. :)


-Saturday Evening Drake took Easton and Chloe to the park, so Easton could swing!

- Sunday Morning, Easton got waffles made by Daddy

- Sunday Afternoon Easton and Daddy have a nice little lunch



Please notice that Drake carried the diaper bag all the way in with him.. I just wish I could have seen that! He also brought all of Eastons food to the restaurant. Such a good daddy!

- Sunday Evening they had another trip to the playground at the mall

I would say that Drake did pretty darn good considering he has never taken him out on his own either. I do think that Drake might have gotten himself into a little problem... Easton will now expect this all the time! I know Easton thinks Daddy is way cooler than Mommy.. I am sure not doing all of that! :) And did I mention, that I only got ONE phone call about what to do!!! :)

I was super proud of Drake and I loved seeing my boys play together. So while they were enjoying their weekend, I was in Napa with my grandma and her friend Suzie. We had a great time and really enjoyed the wine!


My Grandma and Easton!


At the Ledson Winery!


No comments:

Post a Comment