Monday, February 27, 2012

Little man is growing up on me..

Today was Easton's first day of MDO Preschool. He had a great day, and when I picked him up he seemed so happy playing with the other kiddos. I will tell you though, that I have to hand it to the parents who work and take their kids to school everyday, it is a lot of work to get kids packed, ready and off to school.


All ready to go with his lunch all packed!
So while he was at school, I was getting so much done. It is amazing how much I can get done with out him. It is a much needed little break! I am pretty sure Monday's are my new favorite day of the week! :)

So to go along with my little guy growing up, Sunday he said his first word. You can all take a guess as to what it was..... Dada.. I was a little sad, why was it not mama.. but to be honest he has no idea he said it, it kinda rolls off his tongue with some da da da.. dada.. da da da..! But what is crazy to me, is up to Sunday he really wasn't babbling a ton, just ahhhh and different pitches with his voice, but no words or gaga's. Then Sunday he was sitting next to him and all of a sudden he said ga ga gaga!! I was like, what did you just say.. and I then he started with the da's. I swear he has not stopped since. I am always amazed how one day these kids can't do something and then next they can. I have a feeling a lot of his has to do with Easton watching his cousin this past week who was copying everything anyone said. I think he thought pretty hard about it and then just busted out with some words. My kind of boy! :)

So with that, I hope that I can report that he is saying mama.. soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Joely says "dada" too. I heard the reason why most babies say "dada" is because it's easier to say than to form the "m" in "mama." So, I tell myself that Murad won by default!

    ReplyDelete