Friday, March 2, 2012

Random thoughts..

Drake and I have been pretty busy lately, and even though he has been home more, it seems that I have been gone more. So we chit chat in passing, but really all my random thoughts and don't forget to tell drake thoughts never get said, because I forget when I actually see him.. so I decided I needed to get them out somewhere so my mind can stop saying, oh you forgot again.. :)

1) I would like for someone to tell the people down the street that it is now March and that it is NOT ok that they still have their Christmas lights up, and not only are they up, but they turn them on each night. NOT OK! :)

2) Who names their kid Phillip Phillips, this has been bugging me since I saw the poor kids name on American idol!

3) Easton could you please stop playing with Chloe's water bowl, it not only makes a mess, but you then need a change of clothes!

4) Rude people at the airport, please do not cut in front of my for the "family boarding time" just because I am not standing on top of the flight attendant waiting to board. So annoying!!

5) I now have a new favorite workout, Hot Pilate's.. never would have thought I liked it..

6) CostCo you are my new best friend, I love that you allow me to go to the grocery store less often!

7) Target RedCard you are also my new best friend, however I have ordered way to much online.. I am pretty sure that the UPS guy knows me by name now!!

8) I love the spring weather that keeps trying to sneak it's way out of winter.. Ready for shorts, sandals, and snow cones!! :)

9) Revenge is my new obsession, however I hate that networks take breaks, a new episode is not airing till April.. this is not ok with me.

10) I don't really have a 10th one, it just sounded like a good number to stop at.. Happy Friday to everyone and hope you have a wonderful weekend!


I know you really only check the blog for the pictures, so here you go! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment