Thursday, March 15, 2012

My name is Easton and I am 10 months old...


- I love to play in Chloe's dog food, my mom hates it
- I know the word "No", but I am a baby so I think I will test it for a while to see how long my mom goes crazy, they don't know I understand and just don't want to listen
- I can crab crawl faster than most people can walk
- I like the water in the toilet, it is a fun place to play
- I enjoy throwing my food down to Chloe and then seeing how much food I can get on the floor, so my mom has to pick it all up
- I love when my mom says "mama" to me I just say "dada" right back.. that is my answer for everything
- I finally decided to sleep on a flight for my mom, I figure after 11 flights in 10 months that would be nice of me.. I asked for my own frequent flyer card, and I got turned down
- I like to chase Chloe, not sure if she likes me yet
- I love my bath time, I would play in there all day if my mom let me
- I like to do whatever I want to do, I just hate it when my mom has a plan for me..
- I have hair on my head now, however I have been told I look like Donald Trump with a Tupi (Sp)
- Buttons are my favorite things to push, and anywhere I can find them I will push them
- I finally decided to smile in one of the chair pictures my mom makes me take every month, I figure I am almost done and I am tired of her going crazy trying to get me to smile!
- I love my mommy and daddy so much, I have even started to give them big hugs and cuddle for about 5 seconds with them, but that is more than the past so they better be grateful
- I can't wait to start my own blog one day, I have a lot to say, I just wish people would listen to me, I babble at them all day long and they just stare at my face and go" oh your so cute" blah blah blah.. I want more food people

Till next month my friends.. Love, Easton

1 comment: