Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March has been a good month so far...

Top 5 things I have loved about this month so far.. ( In no particular order)


1) I finally got my guest bedroom looking good, it was a mess of Hodge podge stuff for a while, but the help of Julie Salley and some shopping it is looking much better..


2) The weather has been so pretty here that I just had to get out door furniture! I was so excited about it all, and when my parents were here, they were so wonderful and set it all up for me. It took them a while to put some parts together, so I am very grateful for them. On a bummer note, it has rained everyday since I have had the furniture.. I still like to look at it for now!




3) One of my friends that I have meet out here, Lacey, painted this really pretty picture and posted it on her blog. She was kind enough to put instructions, so I sure did follow them and make my own picture. It is now found a nice home right over our living room couch! ( Thanks to Julie Salley for helping me again, got to love moms)


4) For my birthday, my sister gave me a wireless remote to my camera. I have been wanting one for a while, so I was pretty excited. So a few days ago, I decided to play with it to figure out how to work it and all that stuff. This is one of my favorite pictures I got from our little session. ( Drake is going to kill me, because I am defiantly going to make him take family pictures all the time with this remote)


5)  I also am very excited because to go along with all my new stuff this month, I am getting a new brother in law!! I am so excited for my sister and her new fiancee who got engaged this past weekend. Troy pulled off a great surprise and now we can't wait for all the festivities!! Pretty cool picture, as he had friends and family drop this banner over the 360 bridge in Austin!!


If this is what the first 20 days of March brought I can't wait for the last 10 days.. ok 11 days! :) Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. casey! you did a fantastic job on the painting - it looks awesome! :) and best wishes to your sister. so exciting for your family.

    ReplyDelete